Terms & Conditions
WARNING: THIS SOFTWARE PLATFORM IS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS AND INTERNATIONAL TREATIES. ANY UNAUTHORIZED REPRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION OR USE OF THIS SOFTWARE PLATFORM MAY RESULT IN CRIMINAL OR CIVIL PENALTIES.
Your access to and use of this Vendor Resource Management Asset Management Platform (the “Platform”) is subject to the terms of a license agreement (the “Agreement”) with Vendor Resource Management, Inc. or one or more of its affiliates, subsidiaries or authorized resellers, as applicable (collectively, “VRM”). You may not use the Platform other than in accordance with the terms of the Agreement. In the event that the Agreement is terminated for any reason, you may no longer access or use the Platform. Only authorized personnel are permitted to access and use the Platform and then only to the extent authorized in the Agreement. You are obligated to take all reasonable steps to protect the Platform and any components thereof from disclosure to or use by any unauthorized third party. You may not, and will not permit or enable any other person or entity to, do any of the following:
- Assign, sell, rent, lease, sublicense, lend, transfer, resell or distribute the Platform or any portion thereof to any third party;
- Use the Platform on behalf of any third-party;
- You may not copy the Platform, in whole or in part; except as may be permitted in the Agreement;
- Modify, obscure, or delete any proprietary rights notices, included in or on the Platform or Documentation and you agree to include all such notices on all copies;
- Modify the Platform, make derivative works or merge the Platform or any portion thereof into any other computer programs; and
- Reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile the Platform, in whole or in part, or otherwise attempt to derive its source code.
VRM and its licensors retain title and full ownership in and to the Platform and all trade secret, copyright and patent rights and all other intellectual property and proprietary rights in and to the Platform, whether or not any portion thereof is or may be validly copyrighted or patented. EXCEPT AS MAY BE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THE AGREEMENT, NEITHER VRM NOR ITS LICENSORS MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, REGARDING THE PLATFORM OR YOUR USE OF IT AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY PROVIDED IN THE AGREEMENT MAY APPLY. If you have any questions regarding your use of the Platform or any of the foregoing, please contact your office administrator or your company’s legal representative.